April 21 webinar – How’s the CARES Act working for your business?
You’re not alone in feeling lost and bewildered as you apply and wait for the CARES Act’s small business assistance loans. That is why we are re-inviting the SBA director and regional managers to give us updates from the Treasury and to answer your specific questions. Register here for this April 21 (Tues) 9:30 am webinar.
We want to hear your webinar topic and/or speaker suggestions. We want to hear your experience throughout the application process and pain points. Please contact Rose Gundersen, VP of Operations and Services @ 360-704-0049 or [email protected].
Knowledge is power. Washington Retail’s COVID webinar series has covered the most pressing topics to empower you. You are welcome to view the recording of each webinar.
- Tools to Reboot your Business NOW from April 15
- It is not too soon to identify tools to reboot your business before COVID is over. Hear from Chris Eyler, Executive Director, Northwest Region Congressional and Public Affairs at U.S. Chamber of Commerce and Kate Fessler, RISE Up Outreach Director for the National Retail Federation Foundation with ideas that can help you. webinar recording and the Q&A.
- Small Businesses strategies to maximize the CARES Act from April 6 webinar recording and Q&A
- The latest on small business loans (Economic Injury Disaster Loan/Grant, Paycheck Protection Program) presented by Speakers: Kerrie Hurd, Small Business Administration Seattle District Director, and regional managers of the Washington Small Business Development Center
- Resources from Employment Security webinar recording and the Q&A Summary from March 19