Members receive Stay at Work program reimbursments
We are pleased to announce that to date, we have recovered more than $750,000 in “Stay-at-Work” reimbursements for our members. Our Group Retrospective (RETRO) Rating Program offers participating members reimbursement on wages paid to workers during light-duty or transitional work following an injury.
“Stay-at-Work” is a financial incentive program offered by the Department of Labor & Industries to encourage employers to bring their injured employees back to work as quickly as possible with a doctor’s approval.
Our claims management team administers this program free of charge for our members as a value-added benefit. As part of this service, we:
- Provide members with a notification when workers are released for light/modified duty
- Gather wage information and timesheets along with any other pertinent information to complete program applications
- Track all claims’ reimbursements
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports
- Send checks directly to you
Taking advantage of Stay-at-Work reimbursements does not affect your business’ experience rating. It also reduces claim costs while lowering your premiums. It’s a win-win for both your employee and your business.
The free processing of Stay-at-Work reimbursements is just one of the many reasons our members enroll in our RETRO program. To learn more, contact [email protected] or Chris Silver at [email protected].