Time to file your quarterly report
This is a reminder to file your quarterly report and pay your premiums if you haven’t already. Reports and premiums for the first quarter (Jan.1, 2022 – Mar 31, 2022) are due no later than May 1, 2022.
All employers must file a report — even if you don’t have any hours to report or premiums due. In this case, you may write “0” for worker hours/units and payroll.
If you don’t file your report by the deadline, a late filing penalty, and possible interest charges, will be assessed.
If you are unable to pay your quarterly premiums, still file your report before the May 2 deadline.
L&I has an Employer Assistance Program to assist you with a payment plan. You must make a new request each quarter.
Twelve L&I offices are now open for in-person services. Check our office hours and locations to see if an office is open near you, and call to schedule an appointment. All L&I offices are available by phone on weekdays from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., except on state holidays, and many of our services are available online 24-7.
- Did you know?
- Filing online using the QuickFile application at File Quarterly Reports is quick and easy. You can file your quarterly report in three minutes or less, even from your mobile device. Scroll approximately halfway down the page to QuickFile.
- You can also manage your claims mail preferences or look up previous quarterly reports filed at My L&I: Login or Sign up.
- When you pay online, you can select the payment date.
- Need to close your account? Please fill out the ‘Please close this account’ section of your quarterly report. If you’ve already closed your account, you will need to unsubscribe from these email reminders.
- Want to make a payment? If you owe money and want to make a payment online, grab your Monthly Account Statement and go to Pay a Balance Due.
- New to online filing? Welcome!
Online filing is quick and easy. Here are some tips to help you file successfully:
- Don’t wait until the deadline – file early. If you have any issues or questions, you won’t be pressured by time constraints.
- Look up your Account ID or UBI number.
- There are multiple payment options. You can schedule your payment in advance (up until the deadline), mail in your check, or pay with a credit card.
- Don’t forget to hit the submit button, and then print a copy of your report for your records.